GT 8/11: SOX @ MIN, 12:10

3 series wins since the ASB.  HOU, CLE, CHC.

The all star break was also a very long time ago at this point... They're not playing like a playoff team at all, they just happen to be in the worst division in baseball.  Whats it going to take to snap out of this?  They've basically been playing .500 ball since the start of July.  Its beginning to become a large sample size.

Just now, SoxFanForever said:

DJ said the last pitch was 99 when the YouTube broadcast only said 95.  Might be off.

Think there have been a few times this year where the TV radar gun has been lower than the Stadium which is likely what DJ is going after.

Also what the hell was Goodwin doing?

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

I paid about a trillion dollars for tickets tomorrow, I'm glad they guaranteed they'll be in the lineup. Sorry, poors!

I like that you actually think you won't see a Leury Garcia tomorrow!

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Go lookup the last 6th inning Kimbrel has pitched in his career, or how many of them. 

Why on earth do you think that's what I was getting at?  Kopech was loose and should have come in, not Ruiz.  If you don't bring him in when the game is tied at zero, then what's the justification of Kimbrel here down a run?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Capn12 said:

Seriously though, real talk...no way the organization can STILL believe in Zack Collins being any sort of long term piece here, right?

I'd be shocked if he's still on the active roster after this season. 

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Seriously though, real talk...no way the organization can STILL believe in Zack Collins being any sort of long term piece here, right?

Yeah, I think that has to be done now. But the organization got to take a victory lap after he caught Rodon's no-hitter, so good for them.