GT 8/11: SOX @ MIN, 12:10

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

Dude, it's August 11th.  

I'm not playing World Series Bullpen right now all because my anemic offense can't scratch a run. 

The plan of using them all for 1 inning a week doesn't seem much better and it could very well cost the Sox HFA in the American League.

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Dude, it's August 11th.  

I'm not playing World Series Bullpen right now all because my anemic offense can't scratch a run. 

Well Kimbrel is throwing in the 8th. Like I said, the bullpen was fresh and they have a day off on Friday. No reason to hold guys back. 

5 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

But pin this on LaRussa and Ruiz.  

Making sense not allowed here. 

Come on, we should empty the bullpen in a game we have scored 0 thru 8 innings.  Kimbrel is in now so everyone should be happy.  Since we are using one of our better bullpen arms does that mean our runs change from 0 to 2?

• Like 1

1-3 in the lineup are 2-12 with 8 Ks any further analysis of this game is worthless that is where it starts and ends 

Offense sucked the last two days. 

Kopech hasn't been lights out this month to warrant the weeping and gnashing of teeth over him not coming in for the 6th and now it looks like Kimbrel and Hendricks will pitch the 8th and 9th

Every issue with this team all season is the lack of offensive consistency and not the manager. 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

1-3 in the lineup are 2-12 with 8 Ks any further analysis of this game is worthless that is where it starts and ends 

Offense sucked the last two days. 

Kopech hasn't been lights out this month to warrant the weeping and gnashing of teeth over him not coming in for the 6th and now it looks like Kimbrel and Hendricks will pitch the 8th and 9th

Every issue with this team all season is the lack of offensive consistency and not the manager. 

Yesterday was 100 pct on the manager

Just now, soulfly said:

Baseball Hall of Fame Person:  Ruiz is the correct call in a 0-0 game.  Kimbrel also the correct call in a 0-1 game.  What a fucking clown.

Go lookup the last 6th inning Kimbrel has pitched in his career, or how many of them. 

16 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Or how about and offense that has scored ZERO !

Some of you guys it's as if you just started watching baseball this year.   We are trailing 1-0, in a bullpen game that they had to plan for this same morning.   7 solid innings by this bullpen.   QUIT THE BITCHING!!! :rolleyes:

The primary bitching around here are Tony's apologists carrying the Pacific Ocean for him. It's not about winning or losing a game or series to the Twins in August. Perhaps the team has scored ZERO since Tony benched three core players, instead of spreading out their rest.

It's about Tony consistently making the wrong in game moves, and antiquated game and bullpen management, throughout the season, and ultimately costing the Sox championship opportunities until his ten years past his expired date ass is finally gone.

Edited by South Side Hit Men
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yesterday was 100 pct on the manager

At some point Keuchel needs to be trusted to throw 100 pitches especially if you know the next day is a bullpen day.  The Twins suck and Keuchel should be able to pitch 6 innings and 100 pitches against them. 

The Twins bullpen aced the Sox the last two days that is the issue. 

• Like 1