Rodon to IL with Shoulder Fatigue

CentralChamps21

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

Hopefully this is just a way to limit Carlos' workload and have him ready to go for October.

That's really what I think this is. Sucks he isn't going tomorrow, but this almost seems like this specific DL trip was always part of the plan. 

Just now, Tony said:

That's really what I think this is. Sucks he isn't going tomorrow, but this almost seems like this specific DL trip was always part of the plan. 

I'm okay with limiting his innings.  Just odd that they advertised he'd be pitching in the Field of Dreams game then put him on the IL.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hogan873 said:

I'm okay with limiting his innings.  Just odd that they advertised he'd be pitching in the Field of Dreams game then put him on the IL.

Agreed. If this was a phantom IL trip you’d think they’d do it after the field of dreams game. 

Edited by chitown87

1 minute ago, manbearpuig said:

I was going to say that’s what I would do and have a bullpen day or someone from Charlotte pitch. Field of Dreams game aside, I’d rather Lynn faced the Yankees than Twins.

Definitely.  I'd rather see Lambert and Lopez team up for another 6 innings today and have Lynn go against the Yankees.

I'd be really surprised if the Sox roll Lambert out there tomorrow.