Sox vs. Yankees 6:15pm CDT - In Iowa - on FOX

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just know the Sox are going to lose 12 - 1 and Stanton, Judge and Gallo are going to hit the ball into the corn just because that is what happens to us Sox fans.

I hope I am wrong.  I have to work until 7 so you are all lucky that you will not see or hear from me as a I begin with the pregame at 7 on tape delay.

Sorry to sound like a dick but there is a long history of not having nice things as a Sox fan.

Hope the Big Bastard and bats show up. 

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

as someone who grew up in northeast iowa, cheering for the sox, this is pretty fucking cool to me

Thought of you right away with this game today. Wish you were there.

Edited by SoxAce

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

You just know the Sox are going to lose 12 - 1 and Stanton, Judge and Gallo are going to hit the ball into the corn just because that is what happens to us Sox fans.

I hope I am wrong.  I have to work until 7 so you are all lucky that you will not see or hear from me as a I begin with the pregame at 7 on tape delay.

Sorry to sound like a dick but there is a long history of not having nice things as a Sox fan.

Hope the Big Bastard and bats show up. 

The last time we had a big national stage was last Sunday and we gored the Cubs

1 minute ago, Bossanoveralls said:

Real corn rows are a lot closer than these. They planted this corn field to play in and walk through.

yes

no one overthink this (yeah, its a money grab) but it's pretty cool too

• Like 1