Sox vs. Yankees 6:15pm CDT - In Iowa - on FOX

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Besides the Sox, the real winner tonight was Major League Baseball and Rob Manfred. From a neutral standpoint, could that game have been any better? Lots of dingers and a walk of homer by an extremely marketable guy on a young playoff team. 

You couldn't have scripted a better showcase

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Besides the Sox, the real winner tonight was Major League Baseball and Rob Manfred. From a neutral standpoint, could that game have been any better? Lots of dingers and a walk of homer by an extremely marketable guy on a young playoff team. 

Wonder what the audience was tonight.  Tremendous exposure for MLB.  All those homers and a Hollywood ending in such a wonderful setting. Tremendous exposure for African American stars Judge and Anderson.  MLB needs to attract more African American athletes to the game.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Wonder what the audience was tonight.  Tremendous exposure for MLB.  All those homers and a Hollywood ending in such a wonderful setting. Tremendous exposure for African American stars Judge and Anderson.  MLB needs to attract more African American athletes to the game.

Stanton too. 

2 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

What a game!!!!!! I almost had a heart attack. Best game I’ve been to, better than the blackout game. I unfortunately was not able to go to an 05 playoff game!!!!

Congrats!

A game for the ages… couldn’t have asked for a more exiting showcase for Major League Baseball. This team never quits.

It will be interesting to see if (and how) this win carries over to Saturday’s game. Hopefully, Dylan can execute a Cease and Desist order throughout his (Series) Game 2 Start back in Chicago!