Sox vs. Yankees 6:15pm CDT - In Iowa - on FOX

knightni

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, SpringfieldFan said:

Lolol, the amount of takes it would have taken just to script the TA homerun alone.

Eight HR I think the pitchers were all in the tank. Thank God Tony gave Tim the home run sign and saved the day. Miguel Cairo ends his Sox manager career undefeated. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tray said:

IMHO....Sox should  make those retro uniforms the Sunday uniform and drop the 1983 disco era uniform.

The only thing I would change is that I would put that awesome Sox logo on the hat.

For once I agree with you Tray, it truly is a magical night!

20 minutes ago, pcq said:

Eight HR I think the pitchers were all in the tank. Thank God Tony gave Tim the home run sign and saved the day. Miguel Cairo ends his Sox manager career undefeated. 

Does it even go on his managerial record, like Cora and Cooper had a few games there?

I wouldn't be 100% sure about anything happening (or not) at LaRussa's age.   Right now, you'd have to go with Cairo over Narron/McEwing/Jirschele as the anointed heir-apparent.

22 minutes ago, pcq said:

Shoeless  Joe had the first Sox walkofif homer against the Yanx in 1919. They should release tonight's game as the movie sequel. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Green Line said:

The game might hve been scripted.  People on Twitter are saying it was!

Yeah I’m sure the Yankees were thrilled to lose a game to the team theyre now 7 GB on. People can’t actually believe that can they?