So how many times have YOU watched the replay of Anderson's walkoff

lostfan

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Imagine if he had gotten that excited, just for Leury to rob that homer. Had they not put the wood on top of the fence, Leury might have had a chance. Instead he jumped straight into the wood at the top of the fence. I almost wonder if he hurt himself there cause he got pinch hit for by Mendick. 

It’s not wood though.

21 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Imagine if he had gotten that excited, just for Leury to rob that homer. Had they not put the wood on top of the fence, Leury might have had a chance. Instead he jumped straight into the wood at the top of the fence. I almost wonder if he hurt himself there cause he got pinch hit for by Mendick. 

One thing I don't understand is....did Leury come in defensively for Engel the inning before?  What am I missing??

Also you could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw Mendick coming to bat to lead off the 9th.

Edited by wegner

35 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Over 9000!!!

Seriously though, as much as we all wanted to kill Liam...it made it so much sweeter and i cant get enough of it

It all evens out. There were plenty of times this season Liam saved close games when our offense couldn't do anything.

• Like 2

We are actually at Disney World right now, leaving to come home today.  Last night we were hunkered down for fireworks and had my fake GPS maker on so that I could watch the game on my phone.  When we left the park it was 7-4.  On the bus ride to our resort Liam gave up the 2 HRS. We literally got back to our room to turn on the TV for the TA AB.  

I can honestly say it is a moment I will never forget and a story I will tell a million times.

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

We are actually at Disney World right now, leaving to come home today.  Last night we were hunkered down for fireworks and had my fake GPS maker on so that I could watch the game on my phone.  When we left the park it was 7-4.  On the bus ride to our resort Liam gave up the 2 HRS. We literally got back to our room to turn on the TV for the TA AB.  

I can honestly say it is a moment I will never forget and a story I will tell a million times.

Florida in August? You should have picked a more humid month to go.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

A White Sox and Disney World story? Did I just call a late night 1-800 number? 😍

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, wegner said:

My brother was at the game and said it was pandemonium when Timmy hit it.  He said it was basically a home crowd....there was a small contingent of Yankee fans seated by their dugout who got loud after Stanton's homer but nothing like the noise for the big Walk Off!!!

This is all true. The fans down the left field line past 3rd base was pretty much Sox fans.