Sign in to follow this  
lostfan

So how many times have YOU watched the replay of Anderson's walkoff

I think I am up to about 25 times 😂

• Like 1

To be honest, I only saw it live and the replays they showed....however I have listened to Len Kasper's call with DJ chiming in the awesome "light it up" numerous times.

4 minutes ago, wegner said:

To be honest, I only saw it live and the replays they showed....however I have listened to Len Kasper's call with DJ chiming in the awesome "light it up" numerous times.

This still counts.

1 minute ago, lostfan said:

This still counts.

In that case....I am approaching 100 times.

• Haha 1

You know, listening to those fireworks...it sounds like corn popping :gosox1:

• Like 1

Wow listening to the highlights how buck had an orgasm when Stanton hit the go ahead homer. That's why I hate fox and ESPN broadcasts

• Thanks 1

Probably around 30 and I’m rewatching the entire game right now. 😆

This would be such a cool piece of memorabilia: Three game used field of dreams balls - one signed by the entire White Sox roster who was there, another signed by the entire New York roster, and a final ball signed in the sweet spot by Costner.

That’s gotta be work mid six figures, what say you?

50+, about 20x last night and going on at least 30x this morning. Special moment

31 minutes ago, wegner said:

Do you have a link to the radio call? I haven't heard it.

23 minutes ago, wegner said:

You know, listening to those fireworks...it sounds like corn popping :gosox1:

I literally said "oh I hope they don't light that field on fire". 

• Haha 1

I've watched it at least 15 times... I saw a tweet where someone dubbed the radio call over the TV broadcast, which was pretty sweet, but I can't seem to find it via a quick search.

I'm still buzzing from last night.  Have never felt this way about a regular season game.  Kudos to MLB.  Now the key is to continue doing things like this, driving interest, and growing the sport.

12 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Do you have a link to the radio call? I haven't heard it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

My brother was at the game and said it was pandemonium when Timmy hit it.  He said it was basically a home crowd....there was a small contingent of Yankee fans seated by their dugout who got loud after Stanton's homer but nothing like the noise for the big Walk Off!!!

I can't count that high without removing my socks and shoes so I am going to just go with permanent loop

34 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Wow listening to the highlights how buck had an orgasm when Stanton hit the go ahead homer. That's why I hate fox and ESPN broadcasts

Joe might want to see a doctor....he has a premature issue going on there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

My brother was at the game and said it was pandemonium when Timmy hit it.  He said it was basically a home crowd....there was a small contingent of Yankee fans seated by their dugout who got loud after Stanton's homer but nothing like the noise for the big Walk Off!!!

The memes on twitter and the internets are especially dank from last night.

At least 10. I can't get enough of the crack of the bat when he made contact. I knew it was gone when I heard it. It's like when you hit a perfect/perfect in MLB The Show. 

36 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Imagine if he had gotten that excited, just for Leury to rob that homer. Had they not put the wood on top of the fence, Leury might have had a chance. Instead he jumped straight into the wood at the top of the fence. I almost wonder if he hurt himself there cause he got pinch hit for by Mendick. 

36 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

What? Why shouldn't he? A team had just erased a 3 run deficit in the top of the ninth on homeruns from two of the biggest star power hitters in the game. That is incredible and insane and any broadcaster should absolutely be excited in that moment, just like he was excited when Tim answered back.

• Like 3

Once more, in spanish

I didn't believe what I was actually seeing when that ball left the bat. Half of my brain knew it, half of it refused to process it.

Over 9000!!!

Seriously though, as much as we all wanted to kill Liam...it made it so much sweeter and i cant get enough of it

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

Over 9000!!!

Seriously though, as much as we all wanted to kill Liam...it made it so much sweeter and i cant get enough of it

Thanks Liam....I guess :huh: