That's a that'll do Liam White Sox Victory

wegner

10 hours ago, wegner said:

Robert with day off tomorrow...guess we will see Goodwin in CF?  Maybe Leury.

Leury is on IL.  OF defense is going to be pretty gross until Leury and Engel are back.

Vaughn-Goodwin-Lamb OF likely with Eloy DH.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Leury is on IL.  OF defense is going to be pretty gross until Leury and Engel are back.

Vaughn-Goodwin-Lamb OF likely with Eloy DH.  

I did forget about the concussion protocol...that's a rough defense.  Can't afford too many off days for Luis with that defensive allignment available otherwise.  Or get Hamilton off that possibly "phantom" il stint.

10 hours ago, bmags said:

man what a joy to have the announcers we have. I just sat back and enjoyed the game. Love how the crowd this year is as loud with 20k or 40k and that is a compliment.

I just love seeing this from robert. And man, please board, ban me if I don't go see Luis Robert in person soon. It kills me I still haven't seen him live, I gotta get on this.

It was louder than shit when it was 8k

2 hours ago, RibbieRubarb said:

You weren't really wrong at the time...He looked lost his first few games. He needed time to adjust and he made the adjustment. Good for him. Quality player and teammate.

Be nice if he could catch the ball, though, since he’s, you know, a catcher and all. Seven passed balls in what? A month of work?

4 hours ago, chw42 said:

I thought Liam might have just been making excuses, but the Yankees have been beating up on him for a few years now. Then I came across this comment on Reddit...

Could be complete BS, but it's so weird that he's consistently bad against the Yankees but good against just about everyone else. 

"Fuck shit fuck you fucker" = Fastball

"Fuck shit fuck motherfucker" = Slider

Pretty easy to pick up on radio broadcasts, can't imagine it would be too hard for opposing hitters to hear Liam on the field.

• Haha 1