Evan Marshall nearing rehab stint

southsider2k5

31 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Foster is gone already isn't he?  Thought he was optioned down when Wright came up and all of those other moves happened 

yea you're right, thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea who Wright even was when he came in last night.  I'm a bad fan I often don't really follow the AAAA bullpen types that tend to get shuffled around in the dog days of summer.

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

yea you're right, thanks for clearing that up. I had no idea who Wright even was when he came in last night.  I'm a bad fan I often don't really follow the AAAA bullpen types that tend to get shuffled around in the dog days of summer.

I think 90 percent of Sox fans didn't know who Wright was when he came in last night 😂 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Step 1 is admitting you have a problem.

Step 2 is moving to Charlotte to keep a closer eye on these guys please.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, southsider2k5 said:

A healthy Evan Marshall is better than the bottom of our bullpen.  I would run him out there over Foster/Ruiz/Wright for sure.

Marshall when healthy is an MLB pitcher. IMO Jose Ruiz could also be one. Ruiz seems to be the healthier of the two. He'll 

have to throw more strikes to stay in the majors.