8/19 Games

BamaDoc

This may be a bit random, but there are legit five interesting positional prospects in Birmingham’s lineup in the first time in forever.  Gonzalez, Yogurt, Sosa, Cespedes, & Perez are have legit shots at being major league contributors.  I know the still the system still sucks, but it’s there is some depth at the upper levels.

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

This may be a bit random, but there are legit five interesting positional prospects in Birmingham’s lineup in the first time in forever.  Gonzalez, Yogurt, Sosa, Cespedes, & Perez are have legit shots at being major league contributors.  I know the still the system still sucks, but it’s there is some depth at the upper levels.

What's the deal with this Xavier Fernandez fellow? 26 year old catcher in AA. He measures out at 5'11, 245, which makes me think he is a chunker like Yermin. .372 OBP, 862 OPS, 8 HR. 

10 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Their middle infield depth seems strong right now. Probably one of the reasons they were good dealing Madrigal away.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ron883 said:

What the hell does Romy need to do to make it to AAA? Promote the guy already. 

I'd say k rate but hello Micker.

I do wish we'd seen a bit more progress on his krate. He's sub 30% now, and since july has kept it below 30%, but it's a lot.

Wish they'd have moved him up though.