Probable Starters vs. Tampa Bay

maloney.adam

16 minutes ago, Capital G said:

Looking forward to tomorrow. Going to the game and glad it is Gio instead of DK.

Enjoy.  Lousy stadium, if you never have been,  with the canvas turf and the cowbells but Tampa is a great city.  Plus side is you may get a row of your own  depending on attendance

2 hours ago, SCCWS said:

Enjoy.  Lousy stadium, if you never have been,  with the canvas turf and the cowbells but Tampa is a great city.  Plus side is you may get a row of your own  depending on attendance

does Busch Gardens still exist in TB?  I remember loving that place but it was over 30 years ago and I was a little kid 😂

3 hours ago, SCCWS said:

Tampa isn't a great city.

St Petersburg, where the Rays play, is a great city.

58 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

St Pete has a higher crime rate with about 100,000 less people. In fact the area south/west of stadium where the traffic is often funneled leaves a lot to be desired.  Now on the positive side, Mazzaro's is a St Pete institution in a good section. 

St. Pete is flipping awesome. Used to have a large client there and would go out quarterly. Was offered to be moved there and totally would have if family circumstances would have allowed me.

That choice in not moving there cost me more than 2.5 million dollars.

Yay me. One of hundreds of poor choices… such is life.

5 hours ago, joesaiditstrue said:

man Keuchels ERA has exploded over the last month or so

Why do people post false statements like this. This is just like the fans who bash Moncada for not being able to hit with RISP when he has better numbers in those situations.

On July 3 Keuchel had an ERA of 4.48.

Today his ERA has exploded all the way to......uh 4.48.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Why do people post false statements like this. This is just like the fans who bash Moncada for not being able to hit with RISP when he has better numbers in those situations.

That is amazingly consistent.

1 hour ago, CeaseAndExist said:

I have a poor sense of time, it seems like a month ago his ERA was in the 3's, guess that explosion happened over the course of two months and not 1? I'm sure you'll let us know

10 hours ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Too much emotion.

18 hours ago, SCCWS said:

Ive lived here since I moved from Italy. I live in Ybor (man I wish they would move here). 

I dont hate the stadium as much as most. 

I am Sox fan bc the Rays were not around when I moved here and my first baseball game ever was in Sarasota when the Sox had ST there.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

Both cities are great now. St Pete had Tampa smoked. But Tampa is getting some really cool spots to go to. I am really hoping the Rays move here (I live in Ybor City). Rumor is that talks are coming back up.

17 hours ago, joesaiditstrue said:

does Busch Gardens still exist in TB?  I remember loving that place but it was over 30 years ago and I was a little kid 😂

I used to go there as a kid when I visited my aunt in Virginia Beach. I also remember Old Dominion. Haven't heard Busch Gardens name in 30 years, thanks for this lol.