Best Broadcasters Twitter Poll - Stone/Benetti are unofficially the best TV broadcasters in baseball

Quin

5 hours ago, RG23SoxFan said:

Can you vote for one but not the other lol?

That's the only way I'd vote, haha.  Some people hate Stone.  I am not a fan of Benetti.  Though, to be fair, they are better than a number of other teams broadcast booths, but that isn't saying much when guys like Joe Buck have a job.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, soulfly said:

That's the only way I'd vote, haha.  Some people hate Stone.  I am not a fan of Benetti.  Though, to be fair, they are better than a number of other teams broadcast booths, but that isn't saying much when guys like Joe Buck have a job.

I am with you, not a big Benetti fan.  Glad he recovered from covid but frankly didn't miss him when he was gone.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

You can put in on the board..... yes!!! Sorry wrong announcer. We win. Screw you Jason haters who didn't vote, did it without you.

Wow - they won. Wonder if many NYY fans voted for us to spite the Mets.

Being lucky enough to have heard Harry Caray and Jimmy Piersall and Hawk and Wimpy, I find Stone and Benetti lacking.

Sure Jason is great at promos and stats but that's all.  Stone knows the game but I am tired of his "He hit the daylights out of that ball" repetition.

The Nationwide jingle is enough to vote against them.

• Fire 1