AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!@

southsider2k5

If the bullpen as a whole can come around, this team can get on a run to snag home field advantage, still a ton of baseball left though but great win...3/4 against the Rays this year.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

If only the bullpen can come around, this team can get on a run to snag home field advantage, still a ton of baseball left though but great win...3/4 against the Rays this year.

I mean, win the next 2 games and we are 1 game away from the number 1 seed.

Tampa Bay cannot have a winning record against the White Sox after today. One more win for the tiebreaker.

Just now, Soxbadger said:

I think it wasn't the best move, but at some point Kimbrel needs to own that he put himself in the position to be pulled because of his performance.

Hopefully it motivates him. 

Exactly. If he’s so pissed maybe pitch better

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

I think it wasn't the best move, but at some point Kimbrel needs to own that he put himself in the position to be pulled because of his performance.

Hopefully it motivates him. 

I mean, he got 2 outs before he got pulled. Yes he needs to be better than that, but he didn’t get the chance to lose the game. He loses the game, fine he got beat again. Give him the chance to at least win or lose. He’s a big boy.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Lets not get carried away here. It was arguable to take Gio out, but clearly the Sox are giving Kimbrel every chance to succeed. Then when he came in he looked terrible.

If Kimbrel had been lights out for the Sox he doesn't get pulled. The only person to blame is Kimbrel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

I mean, he got 2 outs before he got pulled. Yes he needs to be better than that, but he didn’t get the chance to lose the game. He loses the game, fine he got beat again. Give him the chance to at least win or lose. He’s a big boy.

Why are the Sox giving him more chances to lose important games? He was given a clean 8th and he looked terrible.

1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

Lets not get carried away here. It was arguable to take Gio out, but clearly the Sox are giving Kimbrel every chance to succeed. Then when he came in he looked terrible.

If Kimbrel had been lights out for the Sox he doesn't get pulled. The only person to blame is Kimbrel.

He got 2 outs and gave up 0 runs. Yes, he was wild. But he was pulled because him versus Lowe was somehow a worse matchup than Bummer versus Arozarena? No. Pitch him, he’s one of the best closers ever. If he fails, it’s on him.

• Like 4