GT 8/21: SOX @ TB, 12:10 NBCSN

maloney.adam

• bmags pinned this topic

Leury will replace Mendick

Grandal will replace Zavala or Collins (my guess is Zavala)

Rodon will replace Wright

Engel will replace Burr

Hamilton will get added as one of the extra September players

One of Wright, Lambert, Burr gets added as the other extra September player

At some point, I think Lamb gets DFA and Sheets called up.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Anderson hasn't had a day off since Thursday, he's gotta get another breather. Two baseball games in a row is really hard on the body.

I sort of understand since it's a quick turnaround. It just sucks cause I don't think we've won without TA in the lineup for a while. We've lost all of these games Tony has punted recently. If anyone really needs a day off, it's the 2 guys he put in the first 2 spots of the lineup today. Goodwin looked like he couldn't put a ball in play yesterday if his life depended on it. 

Just now, chw42 said:

I sort of understand since it's a quick turnaround. It just sucks cause I don't think we've won without TA in the lineup for a while. We've lost all of these games Tony has punted recently. If anyone really needs a day off, it's the 2 guys he put in the first 2 spots of the lineup today. Goodwin looked like he couldn't put a ball in play yesterday if his life depended on it. 

It would even make more sense if it was a rookie and not a seasoned vet like Tim. I get the rest and how important his health is but still pretty sure Tim feels good to go today and expected to.