GT 8/21: SOX @ TB, 12:10 NBCSN

maloney.adam

2 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

Anyone think that Keuchel is probably saying to himself “screw this” if TLR is going to put a weak lineup for his start.  Meaning, He is not giving it his best effort.

No. I think he’s just not very good.

2 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

Anyone think that Keuchel is probably saying to himself “screw this” if TLR is going to put a weak lineup for his start.  Meaning, He is not giving it his best effort.

I think this is Keuchels A-game tbh

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

They'd never do it, but just based on merit, it's not difficult for me to envision Lopez deserving to be ahead of DK for a rotation spot next year

We will see next year. Last year he was really good. Now he is having a tough time getting lefties out. Maybe he straightens it out. 

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

No one would trade for him though. He’s going to be their 5th starter and just limit his innings.

Is he really that bad for a 5th starter?  If you don't have the same expectations for him as you do for the guys in the top of your rotation I think it is easier to accept.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tomtom said:

No. Keuchel is claustrophobic  which means he has a fear of the Trop.