GT 8/21: SOX @ TB, 12:10 NBCSN

maloney.adam

1 minute ago, South Side Hit Men said:

If Goodwin is on the playoff roster, Tony will use him against RH starters, and the Sox will pay dearly.

As long as he apologizes for the mistake after the loss it'll be ok.

• Fire 1

Rays announcers roasting TLR for not having TA in the lineup today with a sinker baller like Keuchel on the mound.  They say TA would have made 2 plays missed by Mendick who has poor range.  They said smart move would have been to rest TA tomorrow instead. I agree.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Rays announcers roasting TLR for not having TA in the lineup today with a sinker baller like Keuchel on the mound.  They say TA would have made 2 plays missed by Mendick who has poor range.  They said smart move would have been to rest TA tomorrow instead. I agree.

Ah what do they know. 😎

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

It’s so true, the belief has always been to play your best defense behind your sinker ball pitchers.  Oh well

Just now, fathom said:

It’s so true, the belief has always been to play your best defense behind your sinker ball pitchers.  Oh well

Keuchel should actually be pissed for TLR putting this trash defense behind him.

• Fire 1