GT 8/21: SOX @ TB, 12:10 NBCSN

maloney.adam

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

TA needing regular maintenance days is fine, but it makes adding someone that can be a decent SS pretty important this off-season

He had a day off on Thursday.  I get what you are saying but the timing of today is just odd.

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If the Sox medical staff decided TA needed a day off after last night, I don't see what the big deal is. We're going to say they're wrong?

How can you possibly think a team's medical staff could possibly know better or have more information than fans on a message board lol?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If the Sox medical staff decided TA needed a day off after last night, I don't see what the big deal is. We're going to say they're wrong?

Yes, this is by far the most logical scenario. There’s probably something we don’t know publicly. They’re not going to just keep giving TA off days and bypassing off days for others for funzies. 

Just now, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

Yes, this is by far the most logical scenario. There’s probably something we don’t know publicly. They’re not going to just keep giving TA off days and bypassing off days for others for funzies. 

Hahn went in-depth talking to James Fegan about how they monitor players workloads to prevent injury. Some of what they do has been updated in-season as a reaction to all of the position player injuries we've seen this year.

If the Sox medical staff said TA is fatigued and at an increased injury risk if he were in the lineup today, would people on here seriously want him to play?

• Thanks 1