GT 8/22: SOX @ TB, 12:10

1 hour ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Woof

Then DH him. Fans pay and watch to see TA , not to suffer through another day of Goodwin and Mendick.Play Vaughn in RF. And get Goodwin out of the lineup.  Goodwin and Mendick in the same lineup really sucks. It is clear that TLR has no urgency on the home field advantage race.  On the other just heard Nelson Cruz was placed on COVID IR.   TLR can now relax, he has shown Barry Bonds type respect to Cruz, even though he is only hitting .198 with the Rays since his acquisition.

2 hours ago, reiks12 said:

Very interested to see how Lopez pitches today. Lets say he has turned it around, that would mean Lopez, Rodon, and Cease have been fixed by Katz. 

Tough to say. Was Lopez fixed by the Charlotte pitching coach?  Was Keuchel broken by Katz since he has had his worst season since 2013?  Did Coop fix Gio in 2019 only to have Katz break him in 2021?  

30 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He's banged up you fucking idiots. That stink you smell is a million dumb hot takes about him sitting yesterday going up in flames.

Can you imagine the White Sox record if Soxtalk was managing the team? 10 more wins, at minimum. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, IWokeUpLikeThis said:

If TA got injured aggravating his soreness running the bases after professional MLB trainers recommended a day off, you’d be here pouting about TLR in 50+ posts - which you already do in every gamethread anyway.  

OK. Fair enough. I was just reacting to comment that he would have been playing if it was October, so I thought he was not that bad. He had  looked good on Friday.  I’ll try to cut down on my threads and keep them to real important game changing situation  comments.

39 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

He's banged up you fucking idiots. That stink you smell is a million dumb hot takes about him sitting yesterday going up in flames.

All this shit could have been transmitted much more clearly pregame yesterday. If they had said TA was banged up yesterday, nobody would have been outraged. They didn’t say that. They said he had the day off and didn’t really clarify that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2