GT 8/22: SOX @ TB, 12:10

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

They value relievers more than any other team in baseball. See signing the biggest reliever contract ever twice (Robertson and Hendriks), trading for significant resources for Kimbrel with an already elite closer in place, and drafting Burdi (no doubt reliever) in rd1 of the draft.

Well they love themselves bullpen games in the playoffs 

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s too bad they couldn’t get Milwaukee to bite on Crochet, Madrigal and Kelley this past offseason

I received a ton of laugh emoji's on here for saying I wouldn't have dealt Madrigal for Snell. I'm feeling pretty good about that one right now. Burnes, on the other hand... yeah... if there's any truth to that rumor it'll hurt for awhile.

Just now, Dick Allen said:

2nd base is the easiest position to fill, or so I have read on this board. But he will be OK, just in an awful slump.

It is easy to fill. Just bad luck on a player coming here and forgetting how to hit. Seems to happen way too often.

47 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Keuchel is the one who should be dropped from the rotation, keep Albatross under 160 innings.

27 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Franco is such a stud.

And he can play everyday on turf.

15 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

LaRussa must have a back or a neck issue, He always looks like he is walking carefully so he won’t fall over when heading to the mound.

Two late nights in Ybor City can do that to anyone.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

2nd base is the easiest position to fill, or so I have read on this board. But he will be OK, just in an awful slump.

Funny how all these slumps always happen as a member of the Sox.

• Thanks 1