COVID Thread Part Deux

Chisoxfn

12 minutes ago, BigSqwert said:

Uh oh, Greg.  I guess you'll only have podcasts and blogs to refer to now for anti-vax content. 

I wish life could return with no youtube, no tic tock and no Twitter. This supression is getting to be the new normal. Like that military guy in jail for merely calling out superiors? Am I the only one on the board concerned about this stuff? Tex? Anybody else?    https://video.foxnews.com/v/6274678576001#sp=show-clips

7 hours ago, raBBit said:

You have to be a child to think like this. If you are concerned with COVID, you get the vaccine. You are protected. That's what I did. That's what 80% of the people I know did. Whatever anyone else does is none of anyone else's business. Protect yourself or face the risks. No one is killing anyone. Anyone saying otherwise is peddling propaganda. 

Even biased journalists who hate Trump can admit that he has supported the vaccine. I don't know why so many people are obsessed with Trump still. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-03-17/trump-tells-followers-to-get-vaccinated-against-coronavirus

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-covid-vaccine-mask-mandate-b1912969.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/08/donald-trump-vaccines-booed

Looks like I agree with Wabbitt; I mean rabbit.

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I wish life could return with no youtube, no tic tock and no Twitter. This supression is getting to be the new normal. Like that military guy in jail for merely calling out superiors? Am I the only one on the board concerned about this stuff? Tex? Anybody else?    https://video.foxnews.com/v/6274678576001#sp=show-clips

You clearly don't understand how the military works.  There is no dissent.  The end.

6 hours ago, raBBit said:

From what's posted around here only the unvaccinated go to the hospital right?

Correct, just like people wearing seatbelts never go to the hospital.

When was the last time you heard of someone having polio? Shall we give people the chance to catch that again? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Yep, you're the only one. Just as you like it. :cheers

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Correct, just like people wearing seatbelts never go to the hospital.

When was the last time you heard of someone having polio? Shall we give people the chance to catch that again? 

Do you really need this explained?

The polio vaccine effectively rid the world of the virus when mass distribution occurred. Polio was a virus that affected the youth and the healthy.

When mass distribution of the COVID vaccine occurred, we see some countries seeing their highest case rates  of COVID since the start of all this. COVID is a virus that very rarely affects the youth, the healthy, etc. Even when a country surpasses 50%, 2/3 or 75% vaccination rate, cases are skyrocketing to all time highs. This is true with different countries, in different regions, in different climates and with different vaccines (ex. UK, Israel, Malaysia). Look back in this thread when Israel's rollout was happening. I am sure there are posts from StrangeSox and others pointing to Israel as the blueprint for vaccine rollout. Then when the same country's cases skyrocket to all time highs the same people aren't as interested in the vaccine-related developments in Israel or other countries with vaccination rates and high cases rates. They just move the goalposts All vaccines are not created equally. Weak vaccines create mutations of viruses. There was never a delta variant of the polio virus because Salk's polio virus was one of the most incredible scientific creations of all time and effectively eradicated the virus from the earth. 

• Fire 2

5 minutes ago, raBBit said:

The polio vaccine effectively rid the world of the virus when mass distribution occurred. Polio was a virus that affected the youth and the healthy.

When mass distribution of the COVID vaccine occurred, we see some countries seeing their highest case rates  of COVID since the start of all this. COVID is a virus that very rarely affects the youth, the healthy, etc. Even when a country surpasses 50%, 2/3 or 75% vaccination rate, cases are skyrocketing to all time highs. This is true with different countries, in different regions, in different climates and with different vaccines (ex. UK, Israel, Malaysia). Look back in this thread when Israel's rollout was happening. I am sure there are posts from StrangeSox and others pointing to Israel as the blueprint for vaccine rollout. Then when the same country's cases skyrocket to all time highs the same people aren't as interested in the vaccine-related developments in Israel or other countries with vaccination rates and high cases rates. They just move the goalposts All vaccines are not created equally. Weak vaccines create mutations of viruses. There was never a delta variant of the polio virus because Salk's polio virus was one of the most incredible scientific creations of all time and effectively eradicated the virus from the earth. 

You convinced me. In fact,  I will now agree with everything you say.

22 minutes ago, Texsox said:

You convinced me. In fact,  I will now agree with everything you say.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you. If you (that's Texsox, not anyone else), disagree with something I said please say what and why. I can support my statements. I know it may not align with how you want to view things but that doesn't mean it isn't true. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, raBBit said:

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you. If you (that's Texsox, not anyone else), disagree with something I said please say what and why. I can support my statements. I know it may not align with how you want to view things but that doesn't mean it isn't true. 

I'm convinced. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, raBBit said:

The Delta Variant was first identified in India in December of 2020. It is incredibly impressive that the vaccines were able to trigger the formation of a new variant before virtually any of them were deployed, and certainly not in India.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

The Delta Variant was first identified in India in December of 2020. It is incredibly impressive that the vaccines were able to trigger the formation of a new variant before virtually any of them were deployed, and certainly not in India.

Now I don't know what to believe. Everything I believed has been thrown in chaos. They were built on a bed of lies. I trusted you rabbit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fire 1

Hundreds of doctors and registered nurses stood ready to begin the stupendous task of inoculating the millions of children throughout the country.

Some hitches developed, however. In Maryland’s Montgomery County, 4,000 parents flatly refused to let their youngsters receive the vaccine. Two counties in Indiana objected that the plan smacked of socialized medicine.

From a United Press article in 1955;

13 hours ago, raBBit said:

This is not true.  Plenty of young and healthy people have had COVID.  Although most young and/or healthy people who catch COVID recover well, they are as much at risk of catching it.

Don't forget that cases jumped again once the mask mandate was lifted "for vaccinated people only".  Everyone knew that meant no masks for anyone because who was going to police mask-wearing for unvaccinated people?  No one was going to ask anyone else if they were vaccinated.

The vast majority of new COVID cases are in unvaccinated people.  Most hospitalizations and deaths are in the unvaccinated population.  So, no, cases aren't spiking because people are getting vaccinated.  Cases are rising because people, all people, stopped wearing masks and there's still a stubborn, selfish percent of the population who refuse to get vaccinated.

If everyone got vaccinated, COVID wouldn't be eradicated, but it would be affecting very few people.  And those it affected would have mild symptoms (at worst) and not end up in the hospital.  But not everyone will get vaccinated because of dumbass conspiracy theorists and the sheep that believe them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Texsox said:

Now I don't know what to believe. Everything I believed has been thrown in chaos. They were built on a bed of lies. I trusted you rabbit. 

Mods trolling. Par for the course around here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, hogan873 said:

This is not true.  Plenty of young and healthy people have had COVID.  Although most young and/or healthy people who catch COVID recover well, they are as much at risk of catching it.

Don't forget that cases jumped again once the mask mandate was lifted "for vaccinated people only".  Everyone knew that meant no masks for anyone because who was going to police mask-wearing for unvaccinated people?  No one was going to ask anyone else if they were vaccinated.

The vast majority of new COVID cases are in unvaccinated people.  Most hospitalizations and deaths are in the unvaccinated population.  So, no, cases aren't spiking because people are getting vaccinated.  Cases are rising because people, all people, stopped wearing masks and there's still a stubborn, selfish percent of the population who refuse to get vaccinated.

If everyone got vaccinated, COVID wouldn't be eradicated, but it would be affecting very few people.  And those it affected would have mild symptoms (at worst) and not end up in the hospital.  But not everyone will get vaccinated because of dumbass conspiracy theorists and the sheep that believe them.

Lol.  Look at all those 66k, 18-22yr old conspiracy theorists.  

13 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

Lol.  Look at all those 66k, 18-22yr old conspiracy theorists.  

Why don't you tell me more about hydroxychloroquine and how so many people are on it now and so many studies about it.  LOL

• Like 2