White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Lynn vs. Manoah, 6:07pm CDT

Greg Hibbard

Am I only the only 1 that is perplexed by Beckham’s accent?  He sounds like he’s from the south/Georgia at times, but there’s also a lot of PA/Philly in there for some reason (ie Mare of Easttown)

Yes, this is where my mind goes when watching our offense leave runners on as usual….

5 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

You said they don’t have any Professional hitters. A first place MLB team….

I said other things and defended my stance.  You can disagree and that's fine.  I'm not saying they all suck just that I disagree with their daily game plan as I view it.  There is a reason the starters against NY and Oakland were not allowed to go deep into games yet a guy like Patino can breeze along with no adjustments as he was a one pitch pitcher. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

I said other things and defended my stance.  You can disagree and that's fine.  I'm not saying they all suck just that I disagree with their daily game plan as I view it.  There is a reason the starters against NY and Oakland were not allowed to go deep into games yet a guy like Patino can breeze along with no adjustments as he was a one pitch pitcher. 

They don’t suck….they just don’t have any professional hitters…

sure.

Edited by RibbieRubarb

Tim Anderson is clearly an important catalyst for the White Sox. He sets the tone for the lineup and takes charge out in the field. When TA is missing from the WS lineup, they seem far less engaged and greatly miss his leadership. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic