White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Lynn vs. Manoah, 6:07pm CDT

Greg Hibbard

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

This trade is going to be an all-time flop by the Sox and it was an obvious mistake in the moment

Name a Hahn trade where he went to acquire talent turned out good? The Sale and Quintana trades don’t count. 

Aside from Kimbrel’s wild pitch the biggest mistake of this game was pitching to Vladdy 3-0. The manager needs to be aware of the situation and make the call. Should have also been obvious to the pitching coach and catcher, but just awful decision overall that starts at the top. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

What is Selby doing?????

Seby’s D is getting progressively worse.  He has been a passed ball machine.  No way he can catch theKimbrel breaking pitches.  Although the 0-2 pitch byKimbrel was terrible, particularly with Seby catching.  Wish we had McCann still in the team.

Just now, fathom said:

When he was supposed to be closer. As soon as I heard he wouldn’t be I hated it.

That's weak, even for you. Get out of here with that garbage. You loved the Sox acquiring Kimbrel, especially what they gave up. 

I know you're you, but it takes some real balls to call a deadline move "awful" three weeks after you loved it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Seby has been bad tonight, but.....blame the ginger on the mound, for that one.

AV, Mendick, Zavala in the 9th....Murderer's Row!

I'm sure Mendick will 100% be pinch hit for... but yea Vaughn is likely our only hope.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic