White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Lynn vs. Manoah, 6:07pm CDT

Greg Hibbard

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

It's shocking how little you understand about the game, and how biased you are in a desperate need to be proven right. 

I understand little about the game? lol

If you think you trade 5 years of a reliever and 5 years of a 2nd baseman just in case you make it deep in the playoffs you're a complete clown show.

Kimbrel was supposed to secure the bullpen down the stretch. He has literally already failed and blown more games than a replacement reliever would have.

I think I understand the game both from a statistical standpoint and a actual player standpoint just as well, if not more, than you bud. Please teach me how this isn't a problem that the 18 million dollar reliever they traded for having a 6 ERA is no big deal; when his entire value was going to be tied to small samples.

I literally called this trade a disaster for this very reason but you're the logical one lolol

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Just now, fathom said:

He sure as shit won’t be back next year 

You have zero idea if this is true. 

Christ you all are fucking children and can't handle a god damn thing. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

It's shocking how little you understand about the game, and how biased you are in a desperate need to be proven right. 

Weirdly it seems like he hopes for Kimbrel to fail so he can be proven correct even if it means that it hurts the team.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I understand little about the game? lol

If you think you trade 5 years of a reliever and 5 years of a 2nd baseman just in case you make it deep in the playoffs you're a complete clown show.

Kimbrel was supposed to secure the bullpen down the stretch. He has literally already failed and blown more games than a replacement reliever would have.

I think I understand the game both from a statistical standpoint and a actual player standpoint just as well, if not more, than you bud.

But your the asshole behind the keyboard, and the front office that built one of the best teams in baseball thinks you're an idiot. 

So I'm comfortable with my position, sparkles. 

Just now, RG23SoxFan said:

Weirdly it seems like he hopes for Kimbrel to fail so he can be proven correct even if it means that it hurts the team.

That's been his shtick for a long time. He's a dolt. 

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic