White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Lynn vs. Manoah, 6:07pm CDT

Greg Hibbard

2 minutes ago, Big Hurtin said:

The team in Chicago, playing Oakland.  There is a reason why I think home field advantage is a must for this team in the playoffs.

You’ll find a lot to chime in about if you keep your fine toothed comb out.

Just now, Baron said:

It's not even that I'm defending Kimbrel. Just amazed you continue to pound your chest in these game threads like we are asking for it. 

Pound my chest? I'm pissed the guy we're paying a ton of money and gave up Madrigal/Heuer for has been complete trash. This is a pretty normal fan reaction.

I guess you're happy with his performance. Good for you.

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Pound my chest? I'm pissed the guy we're paying a ton of money and gave up Madrigal/Heuer for has been complete trash. This is a pretty normal fan reaction.

I guess you're happy with his performance. Good for you.

Where did I even say that? Everytime he gives up a run you go " Look everyone I was right!!! Kimbrel blows ass hahaha!!!" Like your expecting to win a gold medal. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

It's not even that I'm defending Kimbrel. Just amazed you continue to pound your chest in these game threads like we are asking for it. 

It pleases him when Kimbrel pitches poorly, I just don't get it.

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

They better is hell get a good backup catcher next year. No way either of these 2 clowns can play defense and much less hit 

they should've done something about this at the deadline, I wasn't the only person saying this

Just now, Baron said:

Where did I even say that? Everytime he gives up a run you go " Look everyone I was right!!! Kimbrel blows ass hahaha!!!" Like your expecting to win a gold medal. 

I literally posted "This guy fucking sucks."

That was all I posted and Tony came at me calling me an asshole behind a keyboard lol.

Any other stories you want to make up pal?

Please don't say mean things about Kimbrel, it offends Barron and Tony. Kimbrel is off limits, he has earned our respect and confidence with how stupendous he's been for us.

Clearly calling you out on your non stop "I was right!!!" has offended you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rey21 said:

I get that this game is just another game of a long season but shit I don’t know why everyone thinks they’re just gonna be able to turn it up a notch come playoff time. This team on talent alone should be able to win these games: Abreu, Robert, Eloy, Moncada, Vaughn 5 core players should be able to carry this offense at least that’s what we have been led to believe. 

Exactly - none of them can get hot for more than a few games at a time, and never collectively. Our offense has been the biggest problem for years. 

I literally posted "This guy fucking sucks."

That was all I posted and Tony came at me calling me an asshole behind a keyboard lol.

Any other stories you want to make up pal?

I never said I was happy with his performance. Get your story straight. 

4 minutes ago, Rey21 said:

I get that this game is just another game of a long season but shit I don’t know why everyone thinks they’re just gonna be able to turn it up a notch come playoff time. This team on talent alone should be able to win these games: Abreu, Robert, Eloy, Moncada, Vaughn 5 core players should be able to carry this offense at least that’s what we have boeen led to believe. 

Add playoff pressure to a team that does not execute. Other teams have injuries too. Then we have a manager who seems to overlook a lot of strategy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Please don't say mean things about Kimbrel, it offends Barron and Tony. Kimbrel is off limits, he has earned our respect and confidence with how stupendous he's been for us.

The fact is Kimbrel could come in with the bases loaded and no one out, strike out the side on 9 pitches, and you would say the hitters bailed him out.  It’s like Harold with Madrigal, you can’t be objective.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic