White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Lynn vs. Manoah, 6:07pm CDT

Greg Hibbard

12 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

They don’t suck….they just don’t have any professional hitters…

sure.

What do you consider to be the reason they can continually get shut down by mediocore starting pitching for what seems like two months?   Do you really watch this team and believe there is an organizational philosophy in play?  They have talent I am not saying they do not.  I'm just saying there appears to me to be a lack of planning on how to attack a pitcher. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

What do you consider to be the reason they can continually get shut down by mediocore starting pitching for what seems like two months?   Do you really watch this team and believe there is an organizational philosophy in play?  They have talent I am not saying they do not.  I'm just saying there appears to me to be a lack of planning on how to attack a pitcher. 

Not what you said…

To say they need to make adjustments during this slump without TA in the lineup…yes.

To say they don’t have any professional hitters? Hyperbolic nonsense 

Honestly I'm more encouraged to see how well Lynn is pitching tonight than I am discouraged in the Sox lack of hitting right now. Let's face it the team is going through the motions. It's the dog days and they have had such a big lead in the division for so long they just aren't really getting up for these games. All that matters is the team is healthy and playing well the last couple weeks of the regular season. 

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

With starting pitching as our strength, we seriously find a need to carry 9 guys in the 'pen. Meanwhile, the bench is a whole 3 players, one of which is sitting out hurt.

Need to bring Sheets up.  Why do we need some many relievers if we can’t score runs.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic