White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Lynn vs. Manoah, 6:07pm CDT

Greg Hibbard

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Without question Lynn starts game one in the playoffs. 

Depending on how Carlos looks in October, I'd definitely go with Rodon if it's against the Astros. Lynn's history against Houston isn't pretty. 

16 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Know your personnel. Lynn isn't the pitcher who's going to nibble all AB. Sometimes you have to take the decision out of a players hands.

I don’t disagree. I’m just saying he left the decision to Lynn, who he REALLY knows and Lynn and Selby screwed up

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, almagest said:

Maybe they wanted the unintentional intentional walk there, and see if Vlad got himself out, but he's also one of the best hitters in baseball and his dad is the best bad ball hitter maybe ever, so...

So you know that, and put him on.

1 minute ago, RibbieRubarb said:

I don’t disagree. I’m just saying he left the decision to Lynn, who he REALLY knows and Lynn and Selby screwed up

You're wasting your time.  Anything and everything that goes wrong is TLR's fault, end of story.

• Thanks 1

Just now, fathom said:

Followed by another amazing at bat by Yoan as a righty, and now we have Goodwin facing a LHP.

Tony can't keep hitting Yoan and Goodwin back to back. Both are god awful vs. lefties. 

Just now, RG23SoxFan said:

You're wasting your time.  Anything and everything that goes wrong is TLR's fault, end of story.

Dude he pitched to Vlad with an open base and two outs. He keeps letting the best player on other team hurt the Sox.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic