White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Lynn vs. Manoah, 6:07pm CDT

Greg Hibbard

Just now, Tony said:

But your the asshole behind the keyboard, and the front office that built one of the best teams in baseball thinks you're an idiot. 

So I'm comfortable with my position, sparkles. 

So your position now is that Rick Hahn doesn't make mistakes because his team is good?

Gotcha, Shields >> Tatis. Great take.

Amazing how mad you are at me for disagreeing with a trade that I thought was shit. If your entire defense is Rick made the deal so it can't be wrong then your argument is even worse than I thought.

The Kimbrel defenders on this board are fucking hilarious.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Those were punts, any GM could have gotten solid returns on either players. 

I was just messing with you lol, I can't really name any other trades.   I am not sure any of the trade deadline trades this year can be deemed a failure yet but so far not looking great.

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Those were punts, any GM could have gotten solid returns on either players. 

Really? Quintana. The guy they picked up as a minor league FA and anyone can turn him into a MLB start and a legitimate silver slugger OF.

8 minutes ago, chw42 said:

What a waste of a start from Lynn. Also, if we can't hit Manoah, we sure as hell ain't hitting Berrios or Ray. 

This is not how baseball works. God, people in this gamethread need to give their heads a shake. It's toxic.

10 minutes ago, hi8is said:

Bizarre. You ever blacked out of Sox or Jays games before?

Nah, it's weird too. Toronto isn't even close to me. I figured out a way to watch the last inning not through mlb.tv, but yeah very weird. What's even weirder, I was driving through Chicago the other day (well, my wife was driving), and I pulled the game up on mlb.tv on my phone and I was able to watch it as we were driving through Chicago. 

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Team looks like one and done in the playoffs.

It really depends on which team shows up. The team in Oakland is a contender for the title. This garbage gets swept.

I don’t think the same team we’re watching will be the team we see in the fall.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic