8/25 White Sox at Blue Jays Gamethread, Giolito vs. Ray, 6:07pm CDT

Capn12

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

I hear you.  I have literally paced the living room floor in the late innings of a stressful Sox game.

I was living with a good friend, die hard Tigers fan, when they blew the WS on what was essentially high leverage fuckup after high leverage fuckup.  Dude is the calmest, nicest guy I know and he was raging and throwing shit.  Baseball is just different that way.  It fucking eats at you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I wasn't sure if it was wegner or if hi8is did a complete turn from heel to face (wrestling terms) at the last minute. Mercy!!!

Not me....I'm mad at the entire GT community...someone gave a laughing emoji to a serious post I did yesterday and since I don't know who it was, I'm pissed at the whole lot of ya.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, wegner said:

Not me....I'm mad at the entire GT community...someone gave a laughing emoji to a serious post I did yesterday and since I don't know who it was, I'm pissed at the whole lot of ya.

Life sucks when the White Sox lose.

8 minutes ago, Spicy gar said:

Life sucks then you die

Welcome to Soxtalk. I likes you.

Edited by hi8is
I read your original post as “life sucks when you die”… as such, I take back my kudos.

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Today wasn't so bad. It was actually pretty good

I’m four minutes removed from being able to take back all those trophies and crush your dreams.

Meh… oh well. Shine on you crazy diamond.

2 hours ago, Harry Chappas said:

What the fuck is he going to do? 

Use the film room. Tell his team to take pitches, lay off sliders, get walks, not swing at every piece of garbage low and away. I don't know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't know, man. Having He Who Shall Not Be Named in a Sox uniform might make the season from hell they're having worth it.

Look at what’s happening tonight in San Diego.

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I've been watching since the 8th inning. I try not to think about *it*, but when He Who Shall Not Be Named hit that HR to tie the game... it was painful.

Yea… I root for the Padres but can’t bring myself to watch their games for a reason.

• Like 1

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic