8/26 Chicago White Sox @ Toronto Blue Jays 2:07 PM CDT

I still am confident in hendricks and Kimbrel (though I may be in minority on Kimbrel). But the next arms out of pen should be tepera and crochet instead of kopech and bummer. That said Kopech upside is still big, lets not forget hes basically still a rookie 

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

Cause they have a massive lead and he is a key to the long term. Let him learn - they can and should be invested in it. 

You simply can’t blow this game?  We all love Kopech but he’s been as bad as anyone lately.

2 minutes ago, daa84 said:

Semien must love hitting in front of vlad

Yup. And that should be Moncada or Robert ahead of Abreu. But our manager still believes that a #2 hitter is a guy who is suppose to be a good bunter, move guys over type which is what Hernandez does (only recently has he had Robert at #2 and that's against lefties)

Edited by SoxAce

The slider to Semien was a hanger. Some of the other ones weren't. They were either sitting on it to the exclusion of all other pitches (which come on Zavala pick up on that), or he was tipping. I'd think Beckham knows the signs of a pitcher tipping as well.

2 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Cause they have a massive lead and he is a key to the long term. Let him learn - they can and should be invested in it. 

As much as it sucked to watch that inning, I think I agree with this. Gotta let him work through his issues. This isn't someone like Ruiz or Bummer you can just hide for a while when he's going bad. Sox need him to get to the other side of this.

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic