8/26 Chicago White Sox @ Toronto Blue Jays 2:07 PM CDT

Just now, Capn12 said:

Seby hitting like a guy who knows he is getting on a plane to Charlotte in a few hours, while the rest go to a different gate.

that would be a shame if they choose to keep Collins over Zavala imo, is this a case of protecting his options?

3 minutes ago, TheCommish said:

Really think in the next year or two it's going to be Robert hitting 3rd ahead of Eloy... he's that talented! And if they extend Jose, or Jose extends himself, then he can hit behind Eloy in 2023. :)

New school lineup construction puts a lot of emphasis on the 2 slot. Trout-Judge-Robert. I'd be good with the 3 place for Robert too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Seby hitting like a guy who knows he is getting on a plane to Charlotte in a few hours, while the rest go to a different gate.

Is he carrying Zach's bags for him and coming back? Or vice-versa? 

AC or DC voltage for the prisoner...

Edited by RibbieRubarb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, RibbieRubarb said:

Is he carrying Zach's bags for him and coming back?

Nope. I mean if we're honest, they are both terrible. But Seby has the misfortune of already having an option used this year, AND "hitting" from the wrong side of the plate. So it is an easy choice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Nope. I mean if we're honest, they are both terrible. But Seby has the misfortune of already having an option used this year, AND "hitting" from the wrong side of the plate. So it is an easy choice.

he has the misfortune of having the worst swing I've seen at the MLB level as well.  Glad he ran into a few when he was up here but there's a good chance he never sees MLB again. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a 40 man cut in the offseason.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

2 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

How's Yermin's catching been in AAA?

😋

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic