Southwest Airlines at O'Hare

jasonxctf

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 3:55 PM, jasonxctf said:

has anyone here flown Southwest out of O'Hare? What was it like having to use the International Terminal instead? If you had TSA Precheck, was it the same as going thru the Domestic Terminal?

I did in June. Pretty easy. Almost as quick as Midway 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Speaking of SWS, I learned something today.  If you book a flight with points, you can actually get a refund of points if the flight gets cheaper later on.  We booked a trip we are going on around Christmas with points.  It wasn't the flight I wanted, so I have been checking into the "change" menu on a regular basis to see if it the ones we really wanted to go on get cheaper.  I rebooked a couple of weeks ago to something marginally better, but still not ideal.  Well one I was looking at it today, one of the legs of the flight showed it was about 2000 points per person cheaper than it was when I booked it.  So I went through the "change" process for the exactly same flight, and low and behold I got the points back.

• Like 1