Liam Hendriks' wife identified pitch tipping

South Side Hit Men

This article was written last week, but I didn’t catch it here.

https://www.mlb.com/news/liam-hendriks-fixes-pitch-tipping-issue

“She was like, ‘Yeah, you are tipping,’” Hendriks said. “Having that conversation with her, I was like, ‘I hope it’s tipping because tipping is the easiest thing to fix.’ If it’s something mechanical, if it’s something else, those are the hard things to fix.

“Turns out she was right, which [ticks] me off to no end. She’s always right.”

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, wegner said:

How come his medium didn't tell him he was going to start tipping his pitches...he should get a refund.

My wife and I were walking down the street one night and a fortune teller was trying to give me an advertisement. I told her I didn't want it but that she probably already knew that. My wife got so mad at me. She is an intelligent woman a lawyer with an LLM. But she believes in these people. It is so bizzarre.

30 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

My wife and I were walking down the street one night and a fortune teller was trying to give me an advertisement. I told her I didn't want it but that she probably already knew that. My wife got so mad at me. She is an intelligent woman a lawyer with an LLM. But she believes in these people. It is so bizzarre.

You see the fortune teller knew you were going to be a smart ass and also knew your wife was not going to like it....damn now that is a good medium!!!

On another note, I had to start using glasses after having to read so many of those damn IRS regulations.....smallest font possible.  An LLM is impressive stuff,  I'm sure your better half is wicked smart.

• Haha 1

• knightni changed the title to Liam Hendriks' wife identified pitch tipping
  • 3 weeks later...