8/27 Chicago Cubs @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

Hes got negative value. They have to attach a prospect to him, maybe the Cubs would take his contract off us.

Doubt they have any prospects good enough to entice any other teams with that option lurking. Sox are stuck with him next year.

Just now, fathom said:

Doubt they have any prospects good enough to entice any other teams with that option lurking. Sox are stuck with him next year.

If he's a long reliever or getting spot starts next year it's not the end of the world. He just can't be in the rotation ahead of guys that are clearly better than him.

Just now, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

His stuff is garbage. Blows my mind how he was the 2015 AL Cy Young and had multiple seasons finishing with an ERA under three. Whatever he once had is long gone and he sucks now. Waste of 55 mil.

Houston finds a way to make everyone overachieve

2 minutes ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Dallas can no longer hit the edges of the zone. He's either too far off the plate to get a swing or getting too much of the plate and his stuff isn't good enough to get people out getting too much of the plate.

I can’t even tell if he can’t hit those spots or he’s avoiding it because he is getting crushed by anything I’m the zone