Sign in to follow this  
South Side Hit Men

8/27 Chicago Cubs @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

The posts from earlier in this thread look pretty funny now that it looks like the Sox are going to be back up to a 10 game lead after tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

It's strange because all of Moncada's statcast data looks good and he's top 5 in MLB in LD%. Just for whatever reason the top end power to crush mistakes doesn't seem to be there anymore.

infinite covid.

1 minute ago, OmarComing25 said:

The posts from earlier in this thread look pretty funny now that it looks like the Sox are going to be back up to a 10 game lead after tonight.

i love it and love contributing to it. love the raw emotion of the game threads.

2 minutes ago, OmarComing25 said:

Best part of game threads! 

I don't know if such a thing is tracked but that has to be about the most win probability has swung in the 3rd inning of a game.

ReyLo with 3 hitless, walk-less innings, and 4 K's.

• Love 1

Just now, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

I don't know if such a thing is tracked but that has to be about the most win probability has swung in the 3rd inning of a game.

you clearly have never seen 8U baseball games where kids can only pitch 2 innings a game.  Talk about going from Nolan Ryan to Jim Parque

I was driving home during the 8 run inning. Safe to say I should just keep driving during games. 

ReyLo should be our 5th starter, treating the Cubs like the scrubs they are, unlike DK who made them look like the Bronx Bombers...

"in a late august game with a 10 game lead Reynaldo Lopez, after putting up a 7 ERA in Charlotte all year suddenly looks like a key piece with Keuchel borderline unpitchable"

baseball!

1 minute ago, fathom said:

you clearly have never seen 8U baseball games where kids can only pitch 2 innings a game.  Talk about going from Nolan Ryan to Jim Parque

Ugh, I had forgotten about that lol

Yeah, don't strain please Yas. An out is fine. We don't need the Seby/Collins express again.