8/28 Chicago Cubs @ Chicago White Sox 6:10 PM CDT

24 minutes ago, Angel Hernandez said:

I'm not speaking about the fans, who gives a shits bou that. I meant the players

Let me rephrase my reply. I'm sure the cubs fans from 2015-2019 said the same thing about the sox players just as you, a sox fan, is saying the same thing about the cubs players in 2021.

Just now, ScooterMcGee said:

Let me rephrase my reply. I'm sure the cubs fans from 2015-2019 said the same thing about the sox players just as you, a sox fan, is saying the same thing about the cubs players in 2021.

For me, I know I said I just didn’t want the Sox to get swept back when the Cubs were loaded and Sox sucked.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Ray is easily best pitcher the Sox faced this year 

The last couple of years, Ray was another version of Snell and struggled to get into the sixth inning due to high Ks, general wildness and increasing pitch counts.  Feel like he's in that same category with an Eovaldi (in terms of FA offers) and Rodon a notch below.

2 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

En tu lance Lynn? Missed the game, how bad was he?

Not good. Wisdom got him for 2 homers and he really pitched himself into trouble and gave up a grand slam after walking the 9 hitter. Easily his worst start of the year, but I don't think he was Keuchel bad. Had you let Keuchel go 5 yesterday, the game might still be going on.