AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

34 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

A sweep woulda been sweeter but I do love beating the Cubs!  

This series was embarrassing enough for the Cubs. It's hard to beat a team six times in a row, even one like the Cubs.  Cub fans no doubt wish the season was over tomorrow.

Like I said a week ago, even when many still want to see Moncada batting 2nd, but Tim and Robert , 1 and 2, is about as dynamic 1st 2 guys in a lineup as there is. Teams that score 1st have a much better record. No Tim today but Robert 2nd just keeps on showing how good he can truly be if he stays healthy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Like I said a week ago, even when many still want to see Moncada batting 2nd, but Tim and Robert , 1 and 2, is about as dynamic 1st 2 guys in a lineup as there is. Teams that score 1st have a much better record. No Tim today but Robert 2nd just keeps on showing how good he can truly be if he stays healthy.

TA and Robert are a killer kombo at the top. 

In a way, this was a no-win situation for the White Sox. They couldn't let a team like the Cubs win a series at their own ballpark. Yet, the second game was a real fluke, and the Cubs never belonged on the same field with the Sox. In reality, the Cubs don't belong on the field with many teams. It's called tanking.

Glad this nonsense is over. Back to playing real major league baseball. Oh, wait, the Sox have to play the Pirates first.