AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

44 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

take the first numbers and divide by 2. I have a TI-83 if you need it.

Right, but why?  Why is that number significant, as opposed to games won?  Is it just that they have the same record on the north side and south side?

Edited by 35thstreetswarm

11 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I really hate this series, wouldn't go for free unless I was in a skybox or scout seats away from the lowest common denominator.

I believe this one is from a year or two ago.

Wow that's insane.... thanks for the higher quality and longer vid

2 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

I really hate this series, wouldn't go for free unless I was in a skybox or scout seats away from the lowest common denominator.

I believe this one is from a year or two ago.

So dumb.

I remember sitting in right field during the 2005 ALCS at the Angles. Had my face painted black and white down the middle.

Some moron in a tye-dye Phish shirt started drunkly cussing at me and climbing seats to come get in my face.

All I had been doing was being excited that we had taken a lead late in the game.

My response to him was something along these lines, “calm down Jerry Garcia. There’s kids around and this is a baseball game. Stop cussing and stay where you are.”

Everyone around were Angles fans ( of course ) and they all blasted him, “yea - calm down dude - there’s kids everywhere. It’s just a game.”

About a dozen people in the rows he was trying to climb through held this genius while others got security. He was taken away by them and thrown out of the game.

All the Angles fans around were telling me that I did a great job staying cool and focusing on the kids who were there… and when we won that game everyone congratulated our win, many saying “hope you go on to win the World Series.”

Angles fans are good people. The people around even stated also addressing him as “Jerry Garcia” during the altercation. 😆

Edited by hi8is
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Boy that escalated...slowly?

3 hours ago, South Side Hit Men said:

The two primary assholes are the guy in the white 45 Jordan jersey, and his friend, a guy in a Cub blue tee-shirt and hat, and then the Fisk guy at the 2:30 mark. 

• 0:04-0:11 (LH side): Jordan climbs up a row, Cubs blue shirt guy starts shit with a woman in a row above his.
  • 0:18: Cubs guy reaches around the security guard, and then puts his arm around the security guard's neck.
  • 0:21 Security guard has enough of the Cubs tee shirt guy, and shoves him to go falling into Jordan jersey guy, with someone sandwiched between the two.
  • 0:45 Jordan jersey and Cubs guy take a selfie, an interlude in their douchebaggery.
  • 0:49-0:53: Jordan jersey throws a beverage at a woman, his DB Cubs friend lands a punch on her arm before wiping out.
  • 1:02: Security guard holds Cubs DB, the Jordan guy screaming at the security and pointing at others.
  • 2:05-2:10: Shit starts again, Jordan guy runs back up a few rows, starts sucker punching a guy that you can see better in the 19 second twitter video.

A few other guys including the Fisk Jersey guy (2:25 mark started brawling - He may have been Daver from WSI? :D) ran away from security. The only two people I saw cuffed were I believe OG Cubs tee shirt guy and a black guy in a wife-beater shirt. Jordan jersey guy got away with everything. I hope the Sox reviewed this video, or even clearer internal video, and the main perpetrators are identified and any season tickets revoked.

Edited by South Side Hit Men