Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
southsider2k5

AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

Recommended Posts

A sweep woulda been sweeter but I do love beating the Cubs!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

A sweep woulda been sweeter but I do love beating the Cubs!  

True but 5 of 6 works too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is sure nice to have Grandal and Robert back in the lineup. Great to have a series win.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 years of interleague. Sox are 35-32 in both parks.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleveland down 3-0 early could be back up to 11 games

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, bmags said:

Cleveland down 3-0 early could be back up to 11 games

Thats good because they were breathing down our necks.

 

anyway, the relaxed manner the Sox have played with lately, maybe we should be rooting for Cleveland these days.

Edited by Chick Mercedes
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

A sweep woulda been sweeter but I do love beating the Cubs!  

This series was embarrassing enough for the Cubs. It's hard to beat a team six times in a row, even one like the Cubs.  Cub fans no doubt wish the season was over tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said a week ago, even when many still want to see Moncada batting 2nd, but Tim and Robert , 1 and 2, is about as dynamic 1st 2 guys in a lineup as there is. Teams that score 1st have a much better record. No Tim today but Robert 2nd just keeps on showing how good he can truly be if he stays healthy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, NWINFan said:

This series was embarrassing enough for the Cubs. It's hard to beat a team six times in a row, even one like the Cubs.  Cub fans no doubt wish the season was over tomorrow.

Let 'em eat cake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

cease might be our best pitcher atm...

ReyLo 🤯

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed the last two innings. How did Kopech and Hendriks look? Box score says they were good, but how was their stuff/command?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Like I said a week ago, even when many still want to see Moncada batting 2nd, but Tim and Robert , 1 and 2, is about as dynamic 1st 2 guys in a lineup as there is. Teams that score 1st have a much better record. No Tim today but Robert 2nd just keeps on showing how good he can truly be if he stays healthy.

TA and Robert are a killer kombo at the top. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a way, this was a no-win situation for the White Sox. They couldn't let a team like the Cubs win a series at their own ballpark. Yet, the second game was a real fluke, and the Cubs never belonged on the same field with the Sox. In reality, the Cubs don't belong on the field with many teams. It's called tanking.

Glad this nonsense is over. Back to playing real major league baseball. Oh, wait, the Sox have to play the Pirates first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoxBlanco said:

I missed the last two innings. How did Kopech and Hendriks look? Box score says they were good, but how was their stuff/command?

They both looked awesome. Kopech was hitting 100 and Hendriks slider was devastating

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daggins said:

ReyLo 🤯

ReyLo, Cease, and Rodon are all pretty much lights-out at this time.  Get the bullpen figured out and start the playoffs asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A’righ… finally can let her rip:

SUCK IT CUBS!!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Cease love from me. Sox really won that trade. It's looking like one of the best trades in team history, knock on injury wood.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, NWINFan said:

It is sure nice to have Grandal and Robert back in the lineup. Great to have a series win.

Undefeated with them and Eloy in the lineup together, averaging 15 runs per game...

Edited by TheBlackSox8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×