2021 NFL Season Thread

Just now, SoxAce said:

I feel sorry for Justin Fields. Shit O-Line, shit weapons minus his RBs. It's basically him.

Hell that throw he just made was beautiful in the end zone. Too bad Horsted has the athleticism of a 50 year old.

The play design on 2nd and goal was something awful. 

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

The play design on 2nd and goal was something awful. 

Ah yes I forgot. Shit for coaching as well. Fields should be Lamar Jackson right now. But let's keep pretending he doesn't know how to run and keep dropping him back like a pocket passer.

Edited by SoxAce

6 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Ah yes I forgot. Shit for coaching as well. Fields should be Lamar Jackson right now. But let's keep pretending he doesn't know how to run and keep dropping him back like a pocket passer.

He doesn’t have near the quickness of Lamar and Kyler Murray, IMO

You can see the look on Fields's face, he looks stressed out and desperate trying to make something happen but the offense around him is worthless. Should he be getting rid of the ball faster, yes, should he be protecting the ball when he's pressured, yes, but... every play? At that point he might as well just never pass. A game like today, or the Browns game, you have to wonder if there's even anything useful on tape for him to learn from.