2021 NFL Season Thread

I didn't watch the 2nd half - but at end of the 1st half - 4th and 2 from midfield, down 14 points. I get it - maybe they fail and if they did Cardinals probably score another TD. But you are huge underdogs down 14 pts - if you have any shot at winning you have to roll the dice there.  I'm hoping Fields makes things fun when he comes back next week - but counting down the days until no more Nagy.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

9 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

I didn't watch the 2nd half - but at end of the 1st half - 4th and 2 from midfield, down 14 points. I get it - maybe they fail and if they did Cardinals probably score another TD. But you are huge underdogs down 14 pts - if you have any shot at winning you have to roll the dice there.  I'm hoping Fields makes things fun when he comes back next week - but counting down the days until no more Nagy.  

17 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Having not watched the game - how had Mac Jones only thrown it 1 time until that last pass attempt? The weather doesn't look that horrendous, what was the deal?  

That’s the difference between Belichick and other coaches - he isn’t worried about throwing a certain amount of times or running plays for certain guys. If throwing 3 times is what it takes, that’s what he does. If he has to run the same play 10 times in a row because it hasn’t been stopped, that’s what he’ll do.

14 hours ago, Middle Buffalo said:

That’s the difference between Belichick and other coaches - he isn’t worried about throwing a certain amount of times or running plays for certain guys. If throwing 3 times is what it takes, that’s what he does. If he has to run the same play 10 times in a row because it hasn’t been stopped, that’s what he’ll do.

Good Lord the Pats lose Brady and a year later they are back in first place. Wayyy to go Billzzzz.