Roster Moves Galore! TA to IL. Foster, Hamilton, Sheets, Romy up. Lamb DFA

KrankinSox

Cut it out. I'll make that as clear as can be.  Comments have been made that were not needed in a response back and than put an avatar up that is directed at said individual.  NOT Allowed.  And your posts were edited and back available - personal insult removed.  If you want to post here - stick to the facts at hand. We ask others to do the same - when it doesn't happen - stuff gets hid until it is cleaned up....personal bickering is not needed.  Mods also have had posts hidden and edited in recent months too - so this isn't a double standard - but i'm never going to claim perfection.

Everyone here is a volunteer and this is a place people come to enjoy talking about the Sox or comiserating with other fans when things aren't going well. Leave the petty stuff at the door and enjoy the club and if you don't get along with someone - just stay away from them and vice versa.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

22 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Cut it out. I'll make that as clear as can be.  Comments have been made that were not needed in a response back and than put an avatar up that is directed at said individual.  NOT Allowed.  And your posts were edited and back available - personal insult removed.  If you want to post here - stick to the facts at hand. We ask others to do the same - when it doesn't happen - stuff gets hid until it is cleaned up....personal bickering is not needed.  Mods also have had posts hidden and edited in recent months too - so this isn't a double standard - but i'm never going to claim perfection.

Everyone here is a volunteer and this is a place people come to enjoy talking about the Sox or comiserating with other fans when things aren't going well. Leave the petty stuff at the door and enjoy the club and if you don't get along with someone - just stay away from them and vice versa.  

damn, i always miss the fun stuff!