Sign in to follow this  
KrankinSox

Roster Moves Galore! TA to IL. Foster, Hamilton, Sheets, Romy up. Lamb DFA

15 minutes ago, raBBit said:

Yeah, it's a 40 man thing I think. Although not sure Wright deserves a spot over Crick but Wright is of course a bit more stretched out. 

fancy new tags you got and avatar.

Cut it out. I'll make that as clear as can be.  Comments have been made that were not needed in a response back and than put an avatar up that is directed at said individual.  NOT Allowed.  And your posts were edited and back available - personal insult removed.  If you want to post here - stick to the facts at hand. We ask others to do the same - when it doesn't happen - stuff gets hid until it is cleaned up....personal bickering is not needed.  Mods also have had posts hidden and edited in recent months too - so this isn't a double standard - but i'm never going to claim perfection.

Everyone here is a volunteer and this is a place people come to enjoy talking about the Sox or comiserating with other fans when things aren't going well. Leave the petty stuff at the door and enjoy the club and if you don't get along with someone - just stay away from them and vice versa.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Romy may well end up as the next Leury if he can hit enough.  Be interested to see his glove first hand too.

• Like 1

What are the current mlb rules concerning eligibility for the playoff roster?

42 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Adam looking pretty damn good in that video.

I'm happy to see Billy Hamilton back.

There is a certain mojo about the guy that kinda rubs off on the team.

Is there a stat for mojo? I bet Billy ranks right up there with the best.

6 hours ago, ShoeLessRob said:

#NeverForgetNickWilliams

Who?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, sin city sox fan said:

I wish they’d add Giolito to the IL as well.    He needs to skip a start and another arm would be a nice luxury to have (perhaps Stievers)

Steiver shut down for the year.

Gonna be tough for Romy to crack in at SS in TAs absence after Leury’s last 2 games there. Wowza! 

2 hours ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

He is? Why didn't anybody mention that?

Steiver had surgery on his lat. believe it may be similar to Jake Peavy someone said so not positive 

22 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Cut it out. I'll make that as clear as can be.  Comments have been made that were not needed in a response back and than put an avatar up that is directed at said individual.  NOT Allowed.  And your posts were edited and back available - personal insult removed.  If you want to post here - stick to the facts at hand. We ask others to do the same - when it doesn't happen - stuff gets hid until it is cleaned up....personal bickering is not needed.  Mods also have had posts hidden and edited in recent months too - so this isn't a double standard - but i'm never going to claim perfection.

Everyone here is a volunteer and this is a place people come to enjoy talking about the Sox or comiserating with other fans when things aren't going well. Leave the petty stuff at the door and enjoy the club and if you don't get along with someone - just stay away from them and vice versa.  

damn, i always miss the fun stuff!

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

damn, i always miss the fun stuff!

Miss a little, miss a lot I guess.  I need to stop working and monitor Soxtalk FT.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tony said:

Please tell me that this is more about Charlotte than the status of Tim Anderson.

• Like 1

Guessing since Romy and Mendick will be on Sox roster up until playoff time they needed a middle infielder at Charlotte.