Daddy Like

hi8is

Just now, black jack said:

I should've known better than to click that video.  

Yes you should have....and Mods...I understand if a ban is in order for my posting that but in my defense hi8is should be more careful with his thread titles.

Castollanos is a good hitter and at 29 I think a 3-4 year contract wouldn't be the worst thing but he is a bad outfielder who should be a DH and the Sox have enough of those. They have jose, Vaughn played well in the of but his speed indicates this might not be for forever. They also have sheets and burger and maybe Collins if his bat turn around. 

No need to get another DH type 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dominikk85 said:

Castollanos is a good hitter and at 29 I think a 3-4 year contract wouldn't be the worst thing but he is a bad outfielder who should be a DH and the Sox have enough of those. They have jose, Vaughn played well in the of but his speed indicates this might not be for forever. They also have sheets and burger and maybe Collins if his bat turn around. 

No need to get another DH type 

I think with his offensive production we could stomach him in right… Robert flanked by Eloy / Vaughn and Castellanos would be fine.