9/3 game thread Sox @ KC *Rain Delay*

southsider2k5

6 minutes ago, wegner said:

I don't know if I want him going 2 innings.

Hoping Keuchel and Kopech each get through at least one inning this weekend. 

3 minutes ago, Bossanoveralls said:

It ain't right.

Leury could use some rest. Wouldn't mind Tony getting 60 days off himself at this point. :D

• Like 1

Just wanted to pop in here to day I respect people who dislike the 83s... but

I think they are sharp. They just look good in their current form, and I've seen comments in MLB reddit from other fans echoing this sentiment.

The Sox truly have some of the best imaging, uniforms and logos in sports. The 83 and now the FoD should definitely continue to be included as once  week/ once a month uniforms indefinitely. 

I have a Kopech 83 Jersey and the second I saw the 83 SOX hat, I had to complete the outfit. Just good stuff imo.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, shago said:

Benetti doing Virginia Tech game? I know, I missed it, but what??

I don't mind if he is busy doing horseshoe doubles and croquet. He's too talented to just be doing local sports.  Maybe even network cornhole. 

Edited by pcq

1 hour ago, South Sider said:

Just wanted to pop in here to day I respect people who dislike the 83s... but

I think they are sharp. They just look good in their current form, and I've seen comments in MLB reddit from other fans echoing this sentiment.

The Sox truly have some of the best imaging, uniforms and logos in sports. The 83 and now the FoD should definitely continue to be included as once  week/ once a month uniforms indefinitely. 

I have a Kopech 83 Jersey and the second I saw the 83 SOX hat, I had to complete the outfit. Just good stuff imo.

I feel ya. But man I’d give anything for some like ‘88 roads.   That cursive C and “the guy”…childhood.