9/3 game thread Sox @ KC *Rain Delay*

southsider2k5

28 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

What the hell are the Sox waiting for, to get him out of the rotation?  Move him to BP pitcher. That what he is good for at this time.

He's not a bullpen pitcher though.  His numbers in the bullpen are awful.  I think I am fine with them running him out there in an attempt to eat innings and hopefully he maybe at least finds his form from earlier in this season.  

He won't be on the ALDS roster though.

5 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

Dallas Keuchel’s performances have been very concerning. I think his position on the team would be in question if we didn’t have a ten game lead

He’s entered James Shields territory.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Adam Amin is such a well prepared broadcaster. He's brought a TON of good information to the broadcast tonight. You can tell he knows the game well.

Yup, had a feeling he'd impress, but he's doing better than I expected.  Him and Stacey have been the highlight of tonight.  Everything else has had me dozing off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Was the first excitement since the third.

Looking forward to his first start, hopefully tomorrow. Time to see what he has in the field and with a few at bats in a game.

I will always refer to him as Homie.

52 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

What the hell are the Sox waiting for, to get him out of the rotation?  Move him to BP pitcher. That what he is good for at this time.

They need him to eat some innings as long all those guys are on the DL and probably beyond as innings are managed. 

I think he is kept for the regular season but in playoffs he won't be on the roster because he is not useful in the pen either with his high 80s fastball. 

But of course as long Lynn and giolito they need him to pitch some innings unless they want to stretch out kopech or reylo. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Adam Amin is such a well prepared broadcaster. He's brought a TON of good information to the broadcast tonight. You can tell he knows the game well.

He's reading stats off a paper the producer handed him.  But he is an OK broadcaster.  Stacey's a delight.  He was handed a paper too.  They had to sit through this game.  We didn't, Lord bless us.  G'night guys.

1 hour ago, Colome's Hat said:

He's not a bullpen pitcher though.  His numbers in the bullpen are awful.  I think I am fine with them running him out there in an attempt to eat innings and hopefully he maybe at least finds his form from earlier in this season.  

if you think the Sox are leaving Keuchel off the playoff roster, I have a bridge to sell you

2 hours ago, Colome's Hat said:

I didn’t mean bullpen pitcher.  I meant batting practice pitcher.