Sign in to follow this  
flavum

9/4- White Sox at Royals, 6:10

8 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Yup.

Who is making these terrible calls of fastballs to Salvy?.  The bench, the catcher or the pitcher? Someone needs to be accountable and TLR needs to be sure that we don’t do this again with Salby, Jose Ramirez and other Sox killers.

Just now, hankchifan said:

Who is making these terrible calls of fastballs to Salvy?.  The bench, the catcher or the pitcher? Someone needs to be accountable and TLR needs to be sure that we don’t do this again with Salby, Jose Ramirez and other Sox killers.

When in doubt I blame the bench coach.

Just now, daggins said:

He's trying so hard...

But still

2-51 with RISP

Sad face

It’s just not good enough

you guys should hear the royals announcers every time Robert hasn't at bat, it's hilarious. they're terrified of him.  "it seems like he's up every inning" 😂😂

• Love 1

The Royals are going to catch up to us, aren’t they? Lol. Why do they always play good against us but when they play the Indians they are terrible? Annoying.

Just now, Hang Wiffem said:

I know people don't love Beckham but he sounds a little bit like Wimpy in there and it kind of works for me 

I loved Paciorek....that is all...I just loved Tommy

9 minutes ago, fathom said:

Another worthless at bat with RISP for Vaughn

Needed to pinch hit Sheets for Vaughn.  We do not adjust well to circumstances.  We need to stay away from Vaughn with RISP in game situations.  It is like sticking with Keuchel in game situations, when we know something bad is coming. Not only he is not hitting, but he won’t take a walk.  He swung at 2 balls on 3-2 which wouldhaveload3d the bases.

Edited by hankchifan

Just now, oldsox said:

Vaughn hit the rookie wall.

Hit it...I think it fell on him.

Why is he still in?!? How the hell do you keep him in after he gave up another HR on a pitch right down the pipe?