9/7 🧦 v. 🐘 GT

soxfan49

Just now, Colome's Hat said:

Kimbrel's curve is nasty.  It almost reminds me a bit of Shingo in the way it kind of moves like a Frisbee.

It seems like he throws 2 of them too. One like a classic knuckle curve that drops 12-9 and another one that almost breaks like a slurve. Or maybe that's just his erratic control on the pitch. 

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

I'd think 3/65 is the floor for him unless the CBA really puts a freeze on FA spending.

He really made himself some money this year with how he's hit. He's gotten a lot more patient too. 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Shame on Reinsdorf for not having his announcers covering a special season live on the road.  It's  bullshit if the crew is already  vaccinated.

i'm loathe to defend JR but I get the feeling despite protests otherwise both Jason and Stone are just fine with broacasting from home.  In fact, I think Jason has eyes on leaving the Sox as soon as next year for an bigger profile gig.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

i'm loathe to defend JR but I get the feeling despite protests otherwise both Jason and Stone are just fine with broacasting from home.  In fact, I think Jason has eyes on leaving the Sox as soon as next year for an bigger profile gig.

Benetti can't get two words out of his mouth without mentioning how much he despises calling road games from the studio.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

It seems like he throws 2 of them too. One like a classic knuckle curve that drops 12-9 and another one that almost breaks like a slurve. Or maybe that's just his erratic control on the pitch. 

No I think you are right.  I think he does have two curve balls, a knuckle curve and more of a power curve.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Benetti can't get two words out of his mouth without mentioning how much he despises calling road games from the studio.

Stone hates it so much he goes on vacation almost every time the Sox go on a long road trip. 

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Leury might deserve the 2B position by the time everyone's healthy and the playoffs roll around.

Cesar has basically been Leury with a slightly better glove and a little more power. But way worse bat.