2000 White Sox

DannyWright

With the latest update on Rodon it looks like the white sox rotation will be hot garbage when they limp into the playoffs.

During this time we also watched the bats goto to sleep just like they did vs. Cy Singer in kansas city.

Its been a very fun summer but looks like these guys will do nothing more than maybe win a game in the postseason.

Tell me why im wrong

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DannyWright said:

With the latest update on Rodon it looks like the white sox rotation will be hot garbage when they limp into the playoffs.

During this time we also watched the bats goto to sleep just like they did vs. Cy Singer in kansas city.

Its been a very fun summer but looks like these guys will do nothing more than maybe win a game in the postseason.

Tell me why im wrong

Why do you need to decide right now how they will do in the playoffs?

26 minutes ago, DannyWright said:

Tell me why im wrong

You have concluded based on the fact that Rodon needs to miss one start to make sure he is in peak condition for the playoffs that the White Sox rotation will be hot garbage?

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="12793119" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="1.33333" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/morgan-freeman-good-luck-batman-dark-knight-lucius-fox-gif-12793119">Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/morgan+freeman-gifs">Morgan Freeman GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

image.png

Edited by Colome's Hat

That 2000 rotation was all smoke and mirrors. Parque's arm was also about to fall off and Sirotka's actually did right after the season. Lynn and Giolito's injuries aren't that serious. Rodon is concerning, but even without him, we have wayyy better starters than we did in 2000. 

5 minutes ago, RibbieRubarb said:

Its a defense mechanism. 
This way, if they do lose, he can a minor positive neural response thinking he was right. It will ease his disappointment.

Such a sad way to go through life. 

• Like 2

Just now, DannyWright said:

Im sorry if my facts got in the way of your dreams

Fact is the rotation is crumbling , injuries, fatigue, and loss of talent have devestated the arms. Also, now Kopech sucks too...

Tell me why im wrong

I feel sorry for you that you cannot enjoy the beginning of the golden age of White Sox baseball.

Reactionary people online take the joy out of things that are often joyful.

Just now, DannyWright said:

Fact is the rotation is crumbling , injuries, fatigue, and loss of talent have devestated the arms. Also, now Kopech sucks too...

Tell me why im wrong

You're a troll or child but ok.....every team is going through this with their staff.  How'd Sale and Woodruff do yesterday? 

We do not know what is real and what is gaming the system with a large divisional lead. 

42 minutes ago, DannyWright said:

Tell me why im wrong

Maybe we should just pack up and go home. I didn't realise the season was such a disaster.

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

You're a troll or child but ok.....every team is going through this with their staff.  How'd Sale and Woodruff do yesterday? 

We do not know what is real and what is gaming the system with a large divisional lead. 

How did Scherzer do?

Calling someone a  troll because they do not agree with your narrative is rather childish. Im simply asking you to tell me why im wrong and bring facts to support your argument

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

5 minutes ago, DannyWright said:

Tell me why im wrong

I didn't know this was a science. In that case you may wanna collect, you know, 30 more days worth of data first. That's the most basic reason you're wrong.

16 minutes ago, DannyWright said:

How did Scherzer do?

Calling someone a  troll because they do not agree with your narrative is rather childish. Im simply asking you to tell me why im wrong and bring facts to support your argument

But spending a bunch of time agonizing over a team you have already declared dead, that is next level.