9/8 🧦 v. 🐘 GT

soxfan49

33 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Not unless the Sox get equal or more runs off Montas in the same amount of innings.

Well, there's losing the game and destroying your bullpen for the rest of the week vs. losing the game and NOT destroying your bullpen for the rest of the week. I prefer the latter.

1 minute ago, DannyWright said:

Dont hold your breath, Dallas pitching = another loss.

This team is doomed with all the injuries on pitching and the fall of Dallas K and Kopech.

Kopech one hurts and is scary.  Other than that, I don't think the injuries are at all serious and more so rest.

44 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

Well, there's losing the game and destroying your bullpen for the rest of the week vs. losing the game and NOT destroying your bullpen for the rest of the week. I prefer the latter.

5 innings is about all we can  reasonably expect so the BP is going at least 4 regardless.

46 minutes ago, DannyWright said:

Dont hold your breath, Dallas pitching = another loss.

This team is doomed with all the injuries on pitching and the fall of Dallas K and Kopech.

So this is your bit now, just to tell us all that the Sox suck 

52 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Kopech one hurts and is scary.  Other than that, I don't think the injuries are at all serious and more so rest.

Agree, Kopech is the biggest issue right now.  If they are going to win in the postseason I think he needs to be really good and lately it has been terrible.

• Like 1

Was expecting Collins to be brought up in Oakland based on Tony’s prior comments regarding wanting a third catcher.

Wonder if the latest pitching setbacks and also any Eloy fallout (know his x rays are fine, doesn’t mean any soft tissue injuries will keep him out at this point, and they will middle through at least until the weekend or prior to the 5 game Cleveland series. After all, Tim remains unavailable to catch.

41 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

This is all my fault.  I’ve trolled a cubs board for almost a decade undetected.  

I tried that but they caught on....I probably shouldn't have used 2016wasAfluke as my screen name.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic